Navbar Iframe is the default tools from Blogger that appear at the top of your blogspot blog. This feature is designed to make easy reporting all unwanted things about your blog, so another people can be easy report your blog to blogger team if your blog is indicated have scam blog or illegal blog. Of course blogger team will review all report above before take a next action for your blog.
So, if you feel the Navbar Iframe feature make you not comfortable and then you want to remove the Navbar Iframe from your blogspot blog, just follow the instruction below :
- Sign in to your Blogspot Account
- At your Dashboard, click on Layout Tab
- When Edit Layout page was appear, then click on Edit HTML Tab
- Make sure to check-list the Expand Widget Templates
- Then, just paste the html code below under your blog theme description
display: none !important;
- If you are not sure about where to place the code above, you can right click this page and then clik on View Source to see my html code and then search for the thml code with red color above.
May be / sometime every blogger theme is different with another theme layout. So you must according the html code above to your current blogspot theme.
If you are not sure how to do it, just send a comment below, I hope; I can solve your problem.